Premier Skin is the exclusive Northern Colorado provider of SculpSure, the new standard in non-invasive body sculpting. SculpSure is a body contouring system that defines your body by reducing stubborn fat. Those trouble spots around your waist that seem to be resistance to diet and exercise? SculpSure can help to finally eliminate them.1
*You may start to notice a slimmer appearance as the result of your SculpSure treatment in as quickly as six weeks as your body starts to eliminate the destroyed fat cells. Many patients see optimal results at 12 weeks after treatment.
- The non-invasive, light-based energy focuses on fat tissue and doesn’t harm or affect skin.
- Your 25-minute procedure creates only minimal discomfort:3 tingly, short intervals of warmth and cooling combined with longer peaks of moderate deep warmth and cooling.
- Treat trouble spots like tummies and love handles for a slim, defined appearance.
- Head to work, the gym, your kid’s soccer game – whatever makes up your normal routine – right after your treatment.
As Seen On The Doctors
Over 90% of clients are satisfied and see the difference they want.2 Ask us about the best treatment plan for you to achieve your desired results.
contour your body for confidence
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW OR CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION (970) 221-1285
Serving Northern Colorado,
and Southern Wyoming
* Individual results may vary. Results not guaranteed. Talk to your Premier Skin Clinic provider for details.
1.Average reduction in fat volume following single treatment as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, John W. Decorato, M.D., FACS. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
2.Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
3.Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser.Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
4.Bass, Lawrence, MD, Bruce Katz, MD, and Sean Doherty, MD. “A Multicenter Study of a Non-invasive 1060nm Diode Laser for Fat Reduction of the Flanks and Abdomen – Six Month Follow-up.” American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (2016): CynoSure, Inc. Web.
5.McDaniel, David, MD, Robert Weiss, MD, Sean Doherty, MD, Bo Chen, PhD, Margaret Weiss, MD, Karen Beasley, MD, Christian Halvorson, MD, and Anne Marie Mahoney, MD. “Ultrasound Findings in Fat Following a 1060nm Non-invasive Diode Laser – Correlation with Anatomic Findings.” CynoSure, Inc. (2016): Web.
6. Weiss, Robert, MD, David McDaniel, MD, Sean Doherty, MD, Margaret Weiss, MD, Karen Beasley, MD, Christian Halvorson, MD, and Anne Marie Mahoney, MD. “Clinical Evaluation of Fat Reduction Treatment of the Flanks and Abdomen with a Non-invasive 1060nm Diode Laser: A Multicenter Study.” CynoSure, Inc. (2016): Web.
Dir. Avram, M., Bernstein, E., Jalian, H. “Cutaneous Laser Surgery Session.” American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc. Gaylord Palms® Resort & Convention Center, Kissimmee, FL. 26 April 2015.